Wednesday 22 June 2016

Assignment 2: Unit 57: People and Places: Message communicated in photographs:

Message communicated in photographs:

I want my photographs to communicate teenagers school life, how they line up for school lunches, how they pay for school lunches and how they respond to the food. I want to portray how they feel towards the canteen and the food. For example I want my pictures to be in black and white showing teenagers lining up in patiently for their lunches.I also want to convey how the students are meant to pay for their lunches on a daily basis using shutter speed, focus and aperture when capturing the pictures. The message needs to clearly show a school environment to the audience. The reason I want the pictures to be black and white is because Eugene Richards using black and white photographs and I like his style, therefore I want to use the same black and white technique for my photos. The message in my photos with show the audience an ordinary school lunch atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment