Monday 7 December 2015

Assignment 1 and 2 THOUGHTS Mrs Frost

I have enjoyed assignment 1, because I felt happy with the advert I choose to work with. Also, I liked assignment 2 because we worked in groups, therefore we got the opportunity to show our skills through teamwork. Both assignments were good fun because we got to experience the pre-production in assignment 1 and in assignment 2 we were able to allocate our team to different roles to make the presentation. Assignment 1 was the pre production of a new advert we were making. Assignment 2 was presenting to L'Oreal what we (McCann Erikson) can offer. Lastly, both assignments went to plan and went well, I enjoyed learning new techniques such as prezi and pre-production skills and also enjoyed working within a team and presenting our ideas for a new, fresh advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment